Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Smile of a Child

After searching the internet for a poem to best describe how much I LOVE a child's smile, I just can not find one that says it quite the way I want it too :( Words can not describe how the smile on my children's little faces makes me feel. It makes me smile. It makes me cry. It makes me unbelievably grateful. It makes me want to just burst with happiness. It makes all of my worries go away. It makes me want to sweep them into my arms and hug them so tight that they can will wonder what I am thinking! My how I love to see them smile! I am sure you mothers out there can relate. This week at the beach has been full of little smiles :)

"Of all the joys my life brings, a child's smile makes my heart sing."














Grateful for the smiles that God gives me each day!
Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some GREAT smiles!! I agree with you--my heart feels like it will come out of my chest when my children smile. Boy are we lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! Something about your children smiling at you just makes you melt. It's amazing at the simple things in life that make them so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete