Thursday, July 23, 2009

The faces of an Angel

I'm smiling at you!!!!


Now I am frowning at you!!!


Emmy has been an absolute joy today! She has been giving me little smiles all day long, has been more alert and I am loving every minute of it :) No ground breaking news around here, just business as usual. I have to say, being at home with three little ones there is never a dull moment and there truly is lots of laughter in this house! Not a day goes by that my kids don't do something that just makes me cackle (is that a word?) For instance, today Drew and Ellie were picking at each other (they have a love/hate relationship - playing wonderfully or fighting like cats and dogs) and Ellie was hitting Drew. Of course Drew was screaming and Ellie with sly eyes kept hitting. I said "Ellie do you want me to pop your bottom?" She looked at me, head hung, eyes cutting straight through me and walked over to Drew and clunked him on the head. Now, do I really think that popping her bottom is going to do a bit of good? NO. However, I have a four year old watching my every move and making sure that I follow through with my promises (or threats in this instance). So I give her a little pop on her bottom. She drops her head and Drew says "Yeah!!! That's what I'm talking about!" I thought I was going to keel over and DIE of laughter! Too funny!

Yesterday, Sam and Nanny came to visit! From what I understand (I had to work) everyone had a good time and there were no major meltdowns! Here they are together. Not sure why no one has on clothes and Drew still has on pajamas because I think they came around lunch time, but I didn't ask any questions.


I have been trying to get a good picture of all three kids together. No luck yet but here are a few that turned out ok! Do you know how hard it is to get three children to behave, look at the camera and smile? All at the same time? IMPOSSIBLE!

Bad angle in this one...


Bad lighting in this one...


And bad spacing in this one!!!


Guess I'll keep trying!
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

Love to all!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I was trying to delete my comment b/c I changed the blog name...anyways that was hilarious!! I was laughing out loud with that one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya on trying to get a good pic- I should have posted all the pics of my family when no one was looking at the camera, Harper spread eagle, sister getting stern with her boys- quite comical.

    Your kids look adorable though and I love Emmy's little smile!

    ReplyDelete