Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Long Time, No Blog

So, I have been very lazy about blogging over the the holidays...yeah, like I haven't blogged in over a month (not very good journaling for my kids, but what can I say, I do the best I can).

So everyone around here is doing great! Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years were all wonderful. We spent time with family, had a crazy Christmas morning with all kinds of fun new toys, and ate/drank until we were sick to our stomachs :) Yes, we DO love the holidays!!!

And now it is back to the daily grind....reality :) Drew started back to preschool today and as I was driving him to school this morning I came to the stunning realization that I needed to register him for Kindergarten...my BABY BOY....KINDERGARTEN....AHHHHHH! I can't believe that I am actually having to register him for school...where did the time go? Anyway, he will start in July and I don't know if I am ready for this real school stuff. They have to be at school between 7:15 and 7:45...AM that is!!!! Way earlier than our 9:15 drop off for preschool. I am sure that Daddy will be the one taking Drew to school on his way to work...that way I just have to get HIM up, dressed, and fed....not all four of us! Unless I can convince Kevin to get him ready....hmmmmmm?!?!?!?!

Emmy turned 7 months old on Christmas day!!!
She is sitting up, eating baby food, cooing a lot, scooting all over the place and being a very happy little baby! She loves watching her older brother and sister and has become a very easy baby! She is also a MORNING PERSON....ugghhhh! She wakes up MUCH earlier than Ellie ever did and is ready to coo and play at 5:45 some mornings! Most of the time I can hold her off until around 6:30 or so, but by then she is over the "dozing in Mama's arms" thing and is ready to get up! But she is super sweet....even at 6am!


Drew all dressed up before his Christmas play



Us at Drew's Christmas play.


Ellie on Christmas Eve




Me and Emmy on Christmas Eve.


Hope that everyone had a very wonderful holiday and enjoyed the most wonderful time of the year. We are very blessed!

Love to all!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Everyone looks beautiful Liz! Looks like you all had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete