Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dinosaur Poop!

You read it right. That is the name of the video that Drew found on PBSkids.org today while I was cooking dinner, guess I should have been paying closer attention to his internet usage. Well, he though it was hilarious. I must say, when he insisted on showing Kevin and me the video tonight (which was 12 minutes long by the way), I though it would be some video that said the word "poop" once or twice and he just thought it was funny. Like he would wait for that one second that the dino said poop and just laugh. Well, it was an ENTIRE video about dinosaur poop. Educational, yes, but seriously...a 12 minute video or dinosaur poop!

Just check it out, go to the end of the video where he sings the song on the train...hilarious!
So for those of you so inclined to do so, here is the link:
http://pbskids.org/dinosaurtrain/videos/index.html?pid=FtgDr7KvKIDVMvI6ssfiTzIdzjiBC3IY

Enjoy!

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment