Saturday, October 10, 2009

Like My New Look?

So I worked today, and let me just tell you...people are CRAZY! Working with the public never ceases to amaze me. It's like my co-worker says "just think of it as a live stand up comedy show...on a daily basis!" So true, so true. People are very entertaining ;) Needless to say, 6 o'clock finally got came and a little cab sav never tasted so good.

Enough of my "work vent" and on to better things...like my new blog design! What do you think? My friend Adrienne did it and I think it looks great - she is very talented! She is also cooking now and I must refer all of you to a delicious recipe she posted (I cooked it tonight and she was right...it was delicious!) Check it out here! I only have pictures of our nasty kitchen after the fact, so I'll spare you (her pics are much better than empty bowls and cans all over the counter).

I am so excited that fall is FINALLY here (though yesterday's high was 88 and that was NOT enjoyable fall weather if you ask me!). I changed the arrangement on my front door. Remember this:



Now looks like this!





Still gotta get pumpkins! Better hurry...or it will be time to take down the fall decorations and put up the Christmas ones!

Going to the live stand up comedy show again tomorrow. Can't wait to see what everyone has to say tomorrow...I am sure we will have plenty of "entertainment" (aka drama)!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey- I tagged you on my blog- how did you come up with your kid's names?

    ReplyDelete