Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Ellie!

I can't believe my little girl is 2!!! I am not sure that she knows what is going on, but she is loving all of the special attention that she is getting! Two years ago today, we spent the day in the hospital, waiting for little Miss Ellie to arrive. We thought we would have a baby by dinner time when I went in. Let me just say that she took her time and was born at 11pm on October 16, 2007. She was just letting Kevin and I know that SHE is in charge...and so our lives with an "Ellie" began. Ellie is fiesty, yet so sweet. She is tempermental, yet so loving. She is stubborn, but so motherly. She is everything a mother could ask for in a little girl...and more! She has a little grin that just melts my heart!

Today we went to the mall, had a Happy Meal, and played in the play area. It was a pretty low key day since we are having her party on Sunday. But I had to make sure that we celebrated a little bit on the "actual" day. Doesn't every two year old deserve a "Birthday Weekend?"


Happy Birthday Ellie!

"Hey, where's my cake?"


"Oh, there it is!"


Get ready to blow out your candle...


1...2...3...BLOW!


The cake was so GOOD!



Happy Birthday Ellie Bell! I love you!
Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Miss Ellie! : ) We love you!

    ReplyDelete