Sunday, October 25, 2009

5 Months Old and So Sweet

Emmy is 5 months old today and can I just tell you that she is a SWEETHEART of a baby. She is developing the cutest little personality. She recently started laughing and it is the cutest darn thing ever! I love to hear a baby laugh :) She is drooling a lot too now. If I didn't know any better I would think that she is cutting teeth...but being that this is my third and the other two drooled constantly for about 3 months before they got a tooth, I'd say that she probably won't have any teeth any time soon. Emmy loves to lay on her back and has recently taken a liking to the taste of her little toes :) She still won't roll from her back to her tummy and really has no desire too. She is perfectly content laying on her back and watching the chaos around her (aka: Drew and Ellie).

Since she doesn't have a doctor's appointment this month, I don't know how much she weighs. I am guessing around 15 pounds though - she is a little chunk :)




Couldn't you just eat those little cheeks up?

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment