Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Franklin Comes to Visit

Last week, Drew was the Terrific Turtle at preschool! That meant, he got to bring Franklin (the class pet) home for the weekend. He was SOOOOO excited!



Franklin had a special place at the dinner table...



He played in their special "hideout"...(yes, Drew has a chokehold on Emmy - he's making sure that she doesn't go anywhere)


He watched TV with Drew...


And he rode on the Gator at Nanny and Poppy's house!


Drew enjoyed having a buddy around and was pleased that we had 3 girls and 3 boys, so things were even. We did tell him, however, that he should get used to the 3 girls/2 boys ratio, because we have no intentions of that changing ;)
Love to all!


3 comments:

  1. Oh c'mon Liz why don't you try to even out the ratio!?;0 He looks very happy with Franklin. The picture with him holding Emmy is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This nervous great aunt hopes that turtle had been sterilized for germs! Ugh!!!! Just looking out for my sweet babies. Bebe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! I thought you were talking about a live turtle and when I reread the blog tonight, I realized my mistake. I thought the turtle was in a bowl on the table! I must be getting senile!!!! Love ya.

    Bebe

    ReplyDelete