Monday, September 28, 2009

4 Months (and some change)

Emmy was 4 months old on Friday! Yes, I am a few days late, but she just went in for her check up today and we were out of town this weekend for a wedding. I can't believe how time has flown and how big my baby is! Emmy is changing every single day and I love watching her grow. Here are her current stats:

-13lbs (45% - she LOVES to eat)
-24 inches (45%)
-she is rolling over from her tummy to her back
-she is babbling quite a bit now and responds to our voices
-she watches us moving around the room
-she is eating about 28-30 ounces of formula a day
-she sleeps about 12 hours at night (thank the Lord!) and is still swaddled snug as a little bug in a rug
-she laughs at us when we make funny faces
-she likes sitting in her Bumbo seat, swing, and laying on the floor
-she is wearing size 2 diapers and is in 3 month clothes
-she is drooling constantly

Emmy is such a happy baby and is becoming quite a little talker. I guess she will have to in order to be heard in this house! I love her little personality and can't wait to see what she is doing next month at this time! I think she is going to have those big blue eyes like her brother and sister!


Just a little side note: we are eating dinner tonight and my sister had made this Indian dish that was delicious. The children even ate it and we were halfway through the meal and Drew tells Kevin "This chicken is delicious. I think I want to move to India." So funny and he was dead serious!

Love to all!



3 comments:

  1. Emmy's gonna be that chunky baby you've always wanted Liz! Love those big blue eyes! I think she's going to look more like you though, she definitly looks like Drew and Ellie but favors you more. She's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmy is so cute! Love the eyes! I'm bound to have a brown eyed baby at some point! Both of mine are blue...but I have brown and Kevin has blue. I feel like you just had her! Time flies!

    And that is hilarious about what Drew said about moving to India. They say the funniest things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emmy looks JUST like Kevin! Love the India comment too...I can't wait til I can post crazy things my boys say!

    ReplyDelete