Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tame than Mane

Look who got a haircut!!!




After looking at her wild hair in the pictures I posted earlier in the week, I decided it was time...past time... for this little lady to get her first haircut! Doesn't she look cute? Too bad she won't keep the bow in her hair! In fact, I had to put it in 3 times to get these 3 pictures. Each time for her to let me put in the bow, look at me, smile, say "Cheese!" and then pull it out and bring it to me! Ellie will have nothing to do with bows...sigh! I couldn't wait for her to have enough hair to put a big old bow in and now that she does, she will have nothing to do with anything in her hair :( Oh well, I still have Emmy and will try to start training her a little earlier :)
There has been a lot of "monkey see, monkey do" going on around here lately! Everything that Drew does, Ellie must copy. It is really kind of funny when she follows him into his room as he is punished and sent to time out. Drew stomps down the hall to his room crying with Ellie closely following and crying a fake little cry to copy her big brother! So is this still considered "time out" if they are in there together? playing? laughing? I think not!
Like I said, "Monkey see, monkey do" all day long :)


Hope all is well!
Love to all!

1 comment: