Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mother's Day Tea

Today we had the Mother's Day Tea at Drew's preschool and it was lovely! We went into Drew's classroom first and he showed me all of his artwork and gave me a beautiful bracelet that he had made. The children had each answered questions about their Mommy and it was so cute to read their answers! According to Drew: my favorite food is squash, my job is to give people medicine, he loves me because I sing songs to him!

My little buddy all ready to sing songs for his Mommy


Singing songs for the moms.





Drew's class and their Moms.



I told all of my children that nothing in this world makes me any happier than being a Mommy (even though the girls didn't quite understand...as long as they know their Mom loves them)! Mother's Day is a wonderful celebration of the joy they bring me each and every day of my life!
The preschool made it a very special morning for us!

Love to all!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. So sweet Liz! Drew's becoming such a handsome little guy! Don't know if we'll ever catch up on the phone but looks like ya'll are doing great!

    ReplyDelete