Thursday, March 11, 2010

Still Obsessed with Sewing!

So I am still obsessed with sewing and am convinced that I can sew the girls ENTIRE summer wardrobe....right, right ;0)
Here are a few of the outfits that I have made.



Dress for Ellie (Emmy has a matching outfit, but it isn't complete. And Drew is going to have some matching shorts...just have to figure those out :)


I litterally thought the double sided ruffle on this dress was going to be the DEATH of me...took forever, but I LOVE it and think if just makes the dress.




Coordinating apron dress for Emmy!

Ellie showing off her shirt
Still have to sew on the button.
Matching beach outfits for this girls!!!

Anxiously awaiting warm weather so that they can wear all of their clothes!!!
I am getting ready to start with some stuff for Drew...I think it is going to be a lot harder. Zippers and tailored waistlines make me a little nervous!
Love to all!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment