Saturday, February 27, 2010

Officially a Soccer Mom

Have wanted to be a soccer mom for as long as I can remember.

Well now I am!!! Here is my little buddy all ready for his very first game.


He is on the Eagles team and absolutely LOVES playing! I can just feel his excitement!



Drew had is first practice on Thursday and the entire way home he gave me a recap of everything that happened. Since it was so cold and windy outside the day they practiced, the girls and I sat in the car (along with all of the other parents) pulled right up to the field where they practiced. I was able to see everything, but Drew wanted to make sure that I had seen everything and told me about his goal that he scored and the goal that he blocked.

Today he had his first game and was VERY excited. He loved it. Kevin and I had a very hard time refraining from explaining things to him while he was on the field playing, but we managed. Kevin says tomorrow's practice (Dad and Drew practice) will be along the lines of 5 hours.
And so it begins :) My little man is growing up! So proud of him playing his very first game!

Have a great weekend!

Love to all!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Looks like he's got a good kick there! I tried to get Ainsley in soccer this spring but not sure if they've got coaches for her age! Before you know it you'll be trucking everyone here and there for all their sports and activities!

    ReplyDelete