Thursday, November 5, 2009

Finally!

Emmy is holding her bottle :)


And yes, she is on the kitchen floor...what can I say they all get hungry at the same time! So as I make PB&Js, Emmy feeds herself :) Drew started holding his own bottle at 4 months, Ellie NEVER did it, and thankfully, Emmy has decided to do it at 5 months. I do realize that to most people, this is totally not a big deal and may seam a little....should I say harsh, to make babies hold their own bottle. These "people" obviously do not have three children...or maybe they have five arms ;) Let's just say, her being able to lay down and hold her bottle allows me the ability to take care of all three children's needs at the same time, something that is much easier to do without a baby in your arms and a bottle under your chin.

Big girl!!!



Tomorrow we will start working with a spoon so that she can feed herself her own cereal ;)

Love to all!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I know that as a HUGE day of celebrating at your house! And both of mine held their own bottles! How the heck are you supposed to do anything for anyone else if you are holding a baby every few hours!? I don't think it's harsh at all! I never bought one, but I did see those "hold your own bottle" contraptions for babies! Haha. Never had to use one. I'm sure you could have used one for Ellie! ;)

    ReplyDelete