Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Party For A Princess

The "Outfit"...(I made it! I usually have the claim of "not a stitch in it, but my mother-in-law brought her sewing maching and I actually did sew the skirt together :)... there is still a LOT of heat-n-bond and fabric glue involved though ;)


The Cake (made this too...did NOT turn out like the picture, but it was still ok- didn't you know that castles had crooked tourets?)
The "setup"


The "Princess"


She's ready to go!


The Family

1...2...3...BLOW!


Happy Birthday Elle Belle! We love you!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't believe she is already 2! It feels like you just had her. Hope you had a wonderful weekend celebrating with her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looked so good! You did a great job!! I've been asking Mike for a sewing machine for Christmas- we'll see if that happens and if I actually use it! Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete